Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
You might want to contact Ledger123, who sometimes post to this list.
They are in the SQL-Ledger hosting business, and are adding new LedgerSMB
hosting services, free (and probably paid options as well):

http://www.ledger123.com/2009/01/free-ledgersmb-hosting/
Hi Jeff, thanks a lot for the mention.

We, unfortunately, had to stop offering free ledgersmb (which was a single user hosting with all features) due to support effort required for this version. Though the ledgersmb support on this list is as good as any commercial support, the people who signed up with us wanted us to support them. This may become possible in future and I shall announce it through the mailing list and website.

Thanks again and best regards
Armaghan