Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply I know this can be some what frustrating at a distance.

Ok I went back to /usr/local/ledgersmb  I then re ran   | # sh
configure_apache.sh |

It then asked the following

Which user does your web server run as?

to which I replyed     www-data  and pressed enter

It then asked for the path to ledgersmb-httpd.conf

I then entered  /etc/apache2/conf.d

I restarted the apache server with  # apache2ctl restart

Still no change when I run admin.pl  using
http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl

Regards

BarneyR