Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Stroller wrote:
Sorry - I typed hastily earlier.

That line is *sure* to exist in the ledgersmb-httpd.conf file supplied by LedgerSMB - the question is surely *whether an include statement* references that file in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

Stroller.

Well, I guess I'll just go ahead and re-install it and see exactly how it came "out-of-the-box" and add a note at the end as a troubleshooting step. I've had perl scripts come up as text myself a few times, guess it is worth it to relieve those ugly surprises for people that have that problem. Pretty simple problem to fix, but only if you already know the answer, of course!

There are a couple of ways to install apache, maybe one way gives different results in .conf details??

Chris Bennett

  -- Robert Heinlein