Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Stroller wrote:
/etc/apache2/ledgersmb-httpd.conf:  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
$

Note last line. Is it possible this is missing on your system?

Stroller.

That is usually what causes that problem, but you shouldn't need to do that manually. Let us know if that was the actual cause of the problem and I'll add a note to the page about this. I did the install page using a fresh, clean install of Ubuntu, so a modified install could possibly have some changes, but I doubt anyone would drop that line.

Otherwise I'll just leave it in the general apache problems group that anyone can have with any OS.

  -- Robert Heinlein