Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Hi All

This is probably something simple but as I am fairly new to Both Ubuntu and
Ledgersmb I thought I whould ask for some help.

I have installed this to my laptop using all the pre req's

I have followed the Install Instructions for Ubuntu 9.04 at the folowing URL
http://www.ledgersmb.info/UbuntuServerInstall.html.

I got through the Notes all the way ( with no errors) to the bit where you
login to the Ledgersmb admin page using the following URL

http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl as per the instructions.

I then get a window asking me to edit it with Bluefish ( my editor)

 My Ledgersmb files are in  /usr/local/ledgersmb (as per the notes)

All help gratefully recieved I would like to fix this ASAP.

Regards

Barneyr