[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files
- Subject: Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files
- From: Stroller <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:34:08 +0100
On 9 Jun 2009, at 06:23, Barneyr wrote:
Copy ledgersmb-httpd.conf to /etc/apache2/conf.d. From looking at the
file the "AddHandler cgi-script .pl" directive is there in the file
question is the file in the correct place or should it be in the
/etc/apache2 folder as indicated by Strollers first instruction
It doesn't really matter - it's largely a matter of style. A different
location might suit your distro's philosophy on file organisation. The
important thing is that the include statement points to the correct
location of the file.
After restarting the apache server I now ge the following when I try
start the admin.pl file
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
That's kinda weird.
1) Do you have "Alias /ledgersmb /usr/local/ledgersmb" in ledgersmb-
2) Is /usr/local/ledgersmb the correct directory where LedgerSMB was
3) How are you trying to "start" the admin.pl file? You should simply
be browsing to http://emachine/ledgersmb/admin.pl
$ ls -l /usr/local/ledgersmb/admin.pl
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3170 Oct 13 2008 /usr/local/ledgersmb/admin.pl