Re: PostgreSql Version

Hi John, thanks for the info...

Dapper _is_ 6.06, which I don't have installed anywhere (read below).
The equivalence with Debian is usually to Testing and some Unstable. My
arguments were more for Debian than for Ubuntu although I mixed the two
because I have Ubuntu 5.10 in my client machines and Debian Stable on
the servers, and only one Debian Testing on a test server. In Ubuntu
5.10 the most recent PostgreSql you can update to without pinning is
8.0.3. You would also have to check if Dapper "server" version has
8.1.4.

I have the personal pledge to migrate all my clients from Sql-Ledger to
LedgerSMB, but I have many other applications also and all sorts of
dependency problems and security issues, so it's not that easy to have
the latest versions of everything.

Best,
Alejandro Imass