Re: Thoughts on Voiding Invoices

I am all for manufacturing support, but I think that the core team is
not in a position to make sure that the problems are well enough
understood to make it work nor will we have the time while we are
trying to make this software go from "the best open source accounting
app" to "the best accounting app."

Well to be clear, my goal is to make a replacement for QuickBooks and PeachTree. We can focus on anything else later.

:)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Note that this model is largely driving the POS work forward.