Re: Thoughts on Voiding Invoices

  Long-term, we probably want to have
additional logic that prevents multiple returns of the same item, but
baby steps are best.
As I noted earlier today at Discussion Forums: Help, Assemblies
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1573121&forum_id=606441
what is the scope of LedgerSMB? How far past general accounting and into
operational support of manufacturing might you want it to go? How about
defining scope and a roadmap for possible extension?

Except for a basic support for BOM I think we should stay with general accounting for now. We have enough to worry about.

Joshua D. Drake