Re: Forum and list management

David Tangye wrote:
On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 09:15 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
Any objections from anyone on this?
No, but I am not sure how practical it is to ban anyone from a public
list. Its a trivial task for them to resubscribe under another email and
name. I think its likely to be more practical and easy to keep a closer
watch on troublemakers but judge each message on its merit. Time will
tell.

Although I am sure there are people in this world that don't have anything better to do, my experience shows that they will not do that. They will move on.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/