Re: Forum and list management

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 09:15 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Any objections from anyone on this?
No, but I am not sure how practical it is to ban anyone from a public
list. Its a trivial task for them to resubscribe under another email and
name. I think its likely to be more practical and easy to keep a closer
watch on troublemakers but judge each message on its merit. Time will
tell.

Hmm, I was set up as a moderator, but it appears that there is no
facility for me to change mail list topics, and although it says I can
block forum messages so they are not displayed, I can't yet find any
place to do so.