[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Companies Using LedgerSMB
- Subject: Re: Companies Using LedgerSMB
- From: Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:25:39 +0200
Additional information to answer to your questions inline below:
AR, AP, GL, Invoicing, Order management (occasionally), Reconciliation
* Which modules do you use?
Updated the module list on the testimonial. Thanks.Â
* Which version do you currently use? (I assumed 1.3. Was that correct?)Correct. currently on 1.3.20
Ok. The patch level isn't too important (too quickly outdated), but what's important is that your experience describes 1.3.
* Which type of industry do you use it for? Is your company servicesoriented? Other options: manufacturing, not-for-profit, retail, trading.
We are mainly a services company providing studio and outside broadcast
engineering support to broadcasters. We do some bespoke hardware design,
assembly and software development, but do not generally keep stock or use
ledgersmb's assembly or part-tracking facilities.
This is a very nice addition. I tweaked it a bit and added it to the testimonial in order to present not just your use of LedgerSMB, but your company as well.
* Which operating system do you run LedgerSMB on?Linux, using apache as the web server. Currently running Ubuntu 12.04.
ÂWelcome! If you have any remarks regarding your current listing, I'll happily tweak it. Thanks for contributing.