Re: Companies Using LedgerSMB

Hi Brian,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
The testimonials page is a good start. Maybe I'm missing something, but I see just one testimonial. I'd like to view many companies' stories to get a real bead on LedgerSMB's audience. That way, I can do a better job of promoting it.

Yea. The point of my mail wasn't that you should not be requesting the info, but instead that we collect it on the testimonials page to make it available to others who have the same need you have: getting an idea of what use LSMB gets.
By the way, I've synced an ecommerce solution based on Django-Python called Lightning Fast Shop (LFS) with LedgerSMB.

http://ledgersmb.org/faq/integration/there-way-attach-online-store-ledgersmb-without-too-much-pain

Good news! When you have some more experience offering it to customers, would you care to share your story (and possibly integration logic)?

Thanks!

Bye,

Erik.Â