Re: Instructions

I'm trying to host multiple unrelated companies on a server.  These instructions were provided:

The safest way:
--------------
Deploy multiple instances
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.finance.ledger.smb.user/6243
LedgerSMB setup
- Copy the LedgerSMB directory to a new one (eg, lsmb-demo to lsmb-acme).
- Edit ledgersmb.conf to point to the new port number.
- Re-generate a new configuration for this service by running sed on the existing
  configuration file (in /etc/httpd/conf.d on Red Hat-like systems)
  to change one directory to another
- Restart Apache.

Let's say the new company is called acme.  I'm going to the following URL to set up the new database:
     http://ledgersmb.biz/acme/setup.pl
I've entered the postgres user's password correctly, but LedgerSMB still challenges for a user ID/password.  Any suggestions on how to fix this so I can set up a new database?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.