Re: Companies Using LedgerSMB

The testimonials page is a good start.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I see just one testimonial.  I'd like to view many companies' stories to get a real bead on LedgerSMB's audience.  That way, I can do a better job of promoting it.

By the way, I've synced an ecommerce solution based on Django-Python called Lightning Fast Shop (LFS) with LedgerSMB.

http://ledgersmb.org/faq/integration/there-way-attach-online-store-ledgersmb-without-too-much-pain

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Activus Technologies
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.