Companies Using LedgerSMB

I'm been getting my feet wet with LedgerSMB and interested in expanding its usage.  I'd like to get a feel for the types of companies using LedgerSMB and gain a better understanding of its audience.

Can I trouble members of the LedgerSMB list to email me a brief description of companies who are using LedgerSMB?
Company names and private information is not necessary.  Industry, size of company, and any special circumstances that motivated the company to start using it would be very helpful.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Activus Technologies
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.