Re: Default dates on transaction entry screens

I want to add my vote for some function that either remembers the last
date entered, or remembers a variable parameter for entry date...

Personally I think the last date entered is preferable, since I'm
forever entering data in date sequence.

When I switched from MYOB to SL, this was one feature of MYOB that I
really missed.