Re: Default dates on transaction entry screens

Not necessarily...

One of the commercial accounting packages I used years ago (simply/ accpac?) would prompt you to set the "session date" when you ran it/ logged on. The offered default was the current system date (simply hit return and it was yours). This allowed you to change the date for initial data entry during that session. I cannot recall if each new transaction defaulted to the selected session date of the date of the previously submitted transaction.

Roy