Re: access denied message

Have you altered your pos.conf in any way?  The new pos framework
works a little differently than previous versions.  You may have some
issues with it.

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers

On 4/15/07, Raymond Cheng <..hidden..> wrote:

Can anyone show the steps how to make pos work. I received "access denied"
message when posting or printing pos receipts. By the way,  "access denied"
also shows when changing the admin's password. I'm running the most current
version under centos 5. Thank you