Re: Tallying hours was - Re: drafting invoices

I too have re-posted 'amended' invoices (when on Gnu Cash, I just would not have 'posted' the invoice - which was (and IMHO should always be) autonomous from 'saving' the invoice).

If my invoice was just for services, I noticed no ill effects ... however, if the invoice included products/assembly from inventory, I experienced inventory issues (counts being off) ... a mess I am still trying to resolve.

Roy