Re: drafting invoices

I have added a feature request for draft documents.  Here is my idea
as to how they would work.

A draft, unlike a quotation, order, or invoice, would not represent a
document to be delivered to a customer (of course orders and
quotations have some flexibility once sent for further negotiation and
could be used instead, they may also carry legal weight, though
IANAL).  A draft would not be printable, and could not be emailed to
the customer.  A draft, however, could be converted into a quotation
(or rfq), order, or invoice.

Any thoughts, issues, concerns?