Re: drafting invoices

If I am doing a job for a client, I need to tally the hours that the job has taken on the invoice (plus any incidental expenses).

Niether of these is relevant on either a quote or a estimate.

Furthermore, I could tote up the hours, post it and then find there is additional work to be incorporated in the same invoice.