Re: New email list announcement

Joshua D. Drake

Let me be clear:

I agree that people should be notified of the license change. I never said differently but I can see how my statement could be taken as such. What I disagree with is the implication that Chris M.'s situation be the vehicle for sharing that information. Chris' situation is between him and Dieter and should be resolved between the two, whether that be

Actually I would say that is up to Chris M. If he choses to make it a public issue, because he feels others are possibly going to be effected the same way, then that is up to him.

Further if he wishes to keep it a private matter, that is also up to him.

Chris obviously feels that this is important to the community.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

by flame wars or fisticuffs <humor cover_my_rear="just in case I'm misunderstood" strength="weak">(beat his ass good, Chris! Can I watch? :))</humor>

Charley