Re: New email list announcement

On Saturday 14 April 2007, Charley Tiggs wrote:
> No, you shouldn't.  Part of why I joined this community was that the
> core team of LSMB had higher standards of behavior than the core team of
> SQL-Ledger.

 It wouldn't matter anyway, Dieter is heavily censoring the SQL-Ledger mailing
list. Since the license change, no post gets through without his OK. We've
been trying to post to the list just to let people know about the license
change, but with no success.

 Dieter can do what he wants with his software, and license it as he sees fit,
but he should at least have the decency to tell his users that the terms have
changed.

Cheers,

Chris