Re: New email list announcement

Christopher Murtagh wrote:
On Saturday 14 April 2007, Charley Tiggs wrote:
No, you shouldn't.  Part of why I joined this community was that the
core team of LSMB had higher standards of behavior than the core team of
SQL-Ledger.

We absolutely have higher standards and we are not turning this into a little flame war with another project.

We are however, stating the facts of each incident so that users of the FOSS community as a whole understand what is going on. It is really not different that reporting security issues.

We are also following our code of conduct which you can read about on www.ledgersmb.org.

Joshua D. Drake

It wouldn't matter anyway, Dieter is heavily censoring the SQL-Ledger mailing list. Since the license change, no post gets through without his OK. We've been trying to post to the list just to let people know about the license change, but with no success.

Dieter can do what he wants with his software, and license it as he sees fit, but he should at least have the decency to tell his users that the terms have changed.

Cheers,

Chris