Re: PostgreSql Version

Thanks. But I will do a fresh Debian 3.1r3 stable install and do a
little controlled apt-pinning to get pg 8 there, and do some testing. If
I can get my clients to pg 8 it will be better anyways. I just did not
have any compelling reason to move them from the stable 7.x branch, but
getting them off SL and onto LedgerSMB _IS_ compelling enough ;-)