Re: various minor issues

> > Hmm.  I did not try viewing an existing employee.  If you go to HR ->
> > Employees -> Add Employee, I see the "sales" checkbox there.
> > Do you not?
> >
> > If I go to HR -> Employees -> Reports -> Continue, and then select an
> > employee, I see it also.  1.2.18.
> > You don't see it there either?
> >
> > I wonder if it got dropped in the bin/mozilla interface?  It is there in
> > bin/lynx.
> >

> > > If you have a look at the Employee table there is a sales column.
> > > set it to true for each employee and you should be away.
> > >

> > So obviously there _is_ _supposed_ to be a checkbox.  Chris?
> >
> > Luke
> >

> Oh Dear,
> Thank you Luke.
> I had totally forgotten about the HR module.:-[
> I was looking at the admin interface.
> This is the only place I remember changing anything to do with a user!
> (we only have 3 users and they are all full permission)
>
> I do have a Sales check box in the HR module though.
> <DUH>

for me, my HR section has one submenu called employees, and two options
under employee are add employee and reports.  Nowhere in either of those
two pages is any indication of a 'sales' setting.
But, the employee table in the database has the sales column all set to
to t.  So it would seem the default is what it should be.
I also had a chance to go check on another installation, also 1.2.18,
and it has the same symptom.  the add customer page on both
installations does have a drop box, but the edit customer page does not.
I did not think to check the other install for the sales box in the hr
section, though.
As Luke suggests it might be a permissions issue, I can say for sure the
other install has all permissions wide open, and since it is showing the
same symptom, I think it is reasonable to conclude it is not something
being shut off from the user in the admin.pl interface.  Still, won't
hurt to try...