Re: various minor issues

Luke wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, David Godfrey wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:

 Presumably you have the "sales" checkbox selected for those multiple
employees?

 There does not appear to be such a chek box.  Thank you for the
suggestion though, I will look to see if I can find something similar...

I agree, I just had a look and can't find the check box.

Hmm.  I did not try viewing an existing employee.  If you go to HR ->
Employees -> Add Employee, I see the "sales" checkbox there.
Do you not?

If I go to HR -> Employees -> Reports -> Continue, and then select an
employee, I see it also.  1.2.18.
You don't see it there either?

I wonder if it got dropped in the bin/mozilla interface?  It is there in
bin/lynx.

If you have a look at the Employee table there is a sales column.
set it to true for each employee and you should be away.

So obviously there _is_ _supposed_ to be a checkbox.  Chris?

Luke

Oh Dear,
Thank you Luke.
I had totally forgotten about the HR module. :-[
I was looking at the admin interface.
This is the only place I remember changing anything to do with a user!
(we only have 3 users and they are all full permission)

I do have a Sales check box in the HR module though.
<DUH>