Re: various minor issues

Bob Miller wrote:
Presumably you have the "sales" checkbox selected for those multiple
employees?

There does not appear to be such a chek box.  Thank you for the
suggestion though, I will look to see if I can find something similar...

I agree, I just had a look and can't find the check box.
If you have a look at the Employee table there is a sales column.
set it to true for each employee and you should be away.

If not, there's your trouble.  Edit each one and check that box.

Luke

Bob Miller
334-7117/633-3760
http://computerisms.ca