Re: various minor issues

It turns out Luke was on to something after all, and David pointed out
to me what it was.  On the admin.pl page, you can set different user
levels.  any user set to "user" level cannot modify the salesperson
field in the edit customer page.  Change it to supervisor, manager, or
administrator, and then you can.
The remaining issue of importance is finding the extra tax fields.
There are over 700 customers in the database, it would be preferred if
we did not have to visit each customer on the edit page to enable the
tax.
As per my conversation with David, it seems the trick is that I have
multiple tax fields on the edit customer page, the only one of which is
represented in the database customer table is taxincluded.  I believe I
have examined all table descriptions in the database, and not found the
correct column yet.  Any clues what it might be called?

Thanks too all for your support, it is much appreciated!!