Re: various minor issues

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010, David Godfrey wrote:

> Bob Miller wrote:
>
>  Presumably you have the "sales" checkbox selected for those multiple
> employees?
>
>  There does not appear to be such a chek box.  Thank you for the
> suggestion though, I will look to see if I can find something similar...
>
> I agree, I just had a look and can't find the check box.

Hmm.  I did not try viewing an existing employee.  If you go to HR ->
Employees -> Add Employee, I see the "sales" checkbox there.
Do you not?

If I go to HR -> Employees -> Reports -> Continue, and then select an
employee, I see it also.  1.2.18.
You don't see it there either?

I wonder if it got dropped in the bin/mozilla interface?  It is there in
bin/lynx.

> If you have a look at the Employee table there is a sales column.
> set it to true for each employee and you should be away.

So obviously there _is_ _supposed_ to be a checkbox.  Chris?

Luke