Re: various minor issues

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Bob Miller wrote:

> > Presumably you have the "sales" checkbox selected for those multiple
> > employees?
>
> There does not appear to be such a chek box.  Thank you for the
> suggestion though, I will look to see if I can find something similar...

I am starting to think that your permissions may be more limited than they
need to be.

I am talking about the user permissions under admin.pl.

Make sure that everything is enabled there, and you're set to admin.

You can disable some later, but for now, enable all permissions, and see
what that does for you.

Luke