Re: New Virtual Machine for LSMB

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Brian Parish <..hidden..> wrote:
> Armaghan Saqib wrote:
>> I shall make a new virtual machine using FreeBSD 6.4 using just the
>> operating system on VMWARE 2.0 and upload it for your testing.
>>
>> If everything works fine, I shall add the ledgersmb (and related
>> things) and make it available for everyone.
>>
>> Thanks for your help in testing.
>>
>> Regards
>>

> OK - just yell when it's ready and I'll try it out.

I am replying to old thread to bring the discussion in context.

Hi Brian (and other respected user),

I have not heard any complain regarding networking issues with the
newly uploaded bare-bone FreeBSD appliance. (No news seems to be good
news)

This email is only as a final request for any testing with this
appliance regarding the network issues and other things. This
appliance can be downloaded from:

http://download.ledger123.com/FreeBSD2009.tar.bz2

If I do not hear about any issue, I shall move forward and add
ledgersmb 1.2/1.3 to it and make it available for download.

Thanks and regards
Armaghan