Re: New Virtual Machine for LSMB

> Has this been tested with vmware V2?  It upgrades happily, but doesn't
> appear functional in that I see no DHCP requests from it and cannot
> connect the console to see what it's up to.

Not yet. Will do it in the next few days and let you know.

In the mean while, if you could kindly try the FreeBSD and let me know
if you encounter the same problem. I shall be grateful for the help.
There here been a number of issues reported with Ubuntu appliance but
FreeBSD appliance has worked almost flawlessly.

I am also working on the updated FreeBSD appliance based upon FreeBSD 6.4.

Thanks and Regards
--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger Documentation Wiki