Re: New Virtual Machine for LSMB

Armaghan Saqib wrote:
> Yes, that's correct. I am planning to build this VM using 8.10/JEOS. VM
> will contain latest lsmb 1.2  and 1.3 (alpha, beta whatever) and the
> latest sql-ledger.
>
> I am going to start work on this project from coming Monday.

This virtual machine will be very useful for developers, evaluators and
integrators making production deployments.

I think the recipe for creating and customizing a LedgerSMB JEOS VM will
prove even more valuable. I'd like to maintain that information in the
source tree.

If you'd be willing to contribute a log of the command line history
used in creating and configuring your VM, I would gladly annotate the
steps and write that up as a HowTo document: docs/README.jeos

Thanks,
Jeff

P.S. The Ledger123.com site is looking very good these days.