Re: New Virtual Machine for LSMB

> Ok, that gets further, but after upgrading the VM for vmware 2 and
> booting it we come to the problem of installing vmware tools.  I can
> mount the ISO for that and unpack it, but needs libc.so.6 which is
> presumably in misc/compat6x that the installer warned me about
> installing first.  Without vmware tools I get no network, meaning that I
> guess the only way around this right now is to download the FreeBSD iso
> and install it from there.
>
> I can have a go at that unless you are able to add the update at your
> end.  If so I can just dl the vm again and we should be set.

Hi Brain,

I shall make a new virtual machine using FreeBSD 6.4 using just the
operating system on VMWARE 2.0 and upload it for your testing.

If everything works fine, I shall add the ledgersmb (and related
things) and make it available for everyone.

Thanks for your help in testing.

Regards

--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger Documentation Wiki