Re: Migration and documents

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 19:04 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> Secondly, I would ask how you think our documentation compares to that
> of SQL-Ledger.
I have only skimmed the 1.1.12 manual, and it looks reasonably good. If
I read it thoroughly I would have specifics I guess. My suggestions were
for improving it generally, taking all documentation/info into account
as a single cohesive whole.
I never got to look at the sql-ledger document, mainly because is was
never freely available, and by the time I got to see a copy I had learnt
what I needed to the hard way. Also by then, I had lost interest in
sql-ledger anyway, else I would have bought a copy.