Re: restore database errors

I am using pgadminIII aready the only instructions i could find on your website are the upgrading ones. These do not seem to apply as i have a broken version of sqlledger on one server and a new version of smbledger on the new server.  All i need is to transfer my data set to the new server which i think i have done but i get this error when i try to login to ledgersmb

Error!

LedgerSMB/User.pm:205
SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key = 'version'
ERROR: relation "defaults" does not exist