Re: drafting invoices

On 3/18/07, Joshua D. Drake <..hidden..> wrote:

> As for drafts specifically, I guess it would be helpful for some to be able to
> save invoices and other docs "in progress" -

Quotes?

I thought about that.  At the moment, I think it is better to separate
clearly the documents for customer/vendor consumption from ones which
are clearly in progress.  That is just my thought.  I suppose we could
do revision tracking in the db and track other things, and we might
want to do that too.  This just seems like a good way to address this
issue and I haven't heard any arguments against it.

I can see other circumstances where this might be a good idea (i.e.
"No sir, we just sent you the quote, and we only have one revision of
it.") I don't think it would be hard to add (minimal changes), and I
don't see a reason not to do it.  Basically this would just be a
(very) limited form of order.

Best wishes,
Chris Travers

I wonder how much extra