Re: Can sales orders affect inventory?

I am sure other core members can comment further but all aspects of
the user interface are currently open for re-engineering.  I agree
that this is sub-ideal and quite a bit worse than it was some time
ago.

I will have to verify the current way the UI works but I do remember
those screens being sub-ideal.

On 11/18/06, Stroller <..hidden..> wrote:

On 16 Nov 2006, at 19:42, Chris Travers wrote:
> As others have pointed out, the
> Cash->Payment/Payments/Receipt/Receipts screens are the places to
> enter the payments against invoices.

Is it just my imagination / incompetence, or is this The Interface
 From Hell (tm)?

I seem to have to enter the amount TWICE and make absolutely certain
to tick the "select" box next to the outstanding invoice, otherwise a
new invoice, of negative amount, is created for the customer.

Am I crazy?

Stroller.