Re: where to start -- what Linux distro?

Stroller wrote:
On 23 May 2008, at 06:59, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
I would like to try LedgerSMB for, well, a small business.

I don't know what the line of least resistance is (I don't want to employ
my usual tactic: looking for the line of greatest resistance).

I would welcome advice.

Linux distros that seem plausible: ...
I'm trying to figure out PostgreSQL versions as a factor in the choice

- Centos 5.1 has 8.1.11 - Ubuntu 8.04 LTS has 8.3.1
- Fedora 9 has 8.3.1
- Debian seems to be heading towards 8.3 (based on something said on
  this list)

Stick with LTS based releases:

CentOS
Ubuntu LTS