Re: Persistent connections to database?

Not using departments or projects. Didn't notice any excessive swapping. I do notice that it takes a very long time to save an invoice that has 20 or more line items on it.

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi Charley;

Thanks for the performance metrics.  Also are you using departments
and/or projects?  A customer of mine ran into strange performance
issues at about the same size which we tracked down to query plan
changes.

Also during the problems, did you see excessive CPU usage, swapping,
or other performance metrics that might help us track down the issue?