Re: Site for LedgerSMB Forum

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:16:20 -0400, Eloi George wrote:
> ... forums provide a way to get the more non-technical involved /
> interested in the product. ... Ledger-SMB seems to be more targeting the
> small to medium business owner that can't afford an IT person and
> doesn't have the time or patience to learn how to use mailing lists.

I don't agree that mailing lists should be considered more difficult to
use than a forum.

As long as the mailing list is made available on gmane.org and Google
Groups, the user has an optional interface that is IMHO quite a bit better
for all levels of expertise than any of the common PHP/MySQL forum
packages.