Re: Site for LedgerSMB Forum

Hi!

Sorry for the late response. Forgot to add this mailing list to my daily ToDos. I think it's great that it simply turned out to be a case of miscommunication & that things are moving along again!

There was a confusing reply to my post however...

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
As a matter of fact, I usually require the existence of an open Forum before seriously considering any software for use or recommendation. To date it has been the perfect litmus test. Since then, I've never picked any dead-end projects or orphaned software.

Sorry but this is so off compass. PostgreSQL, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS,
Apache, Jakarta, I can go on and on and on.

I'm not sure if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me. There are peer-based forums for all of these applications. Plus, you shouldn't really count the corporate-backed ones. Unless, of course the SQL-Ledger core team is currently collecting huge regular paychecks for working on this.... :))

-Eloi George-