Re: Call for testing experimental patch

No worries, we are taking the db schema very sersiously.  But we are
also aware that we are dealing with people's production data at the
moment and want to make sure things continue to work properly as
development continues.

We are all annoyed at the db schema. :-)

And just a tidbit here :), the people that are doing this are in fact professionals. I am not suggesting that anybody didn't think so but it may be an important fact to know. We are not a bunch of bored college kids scratching an itch. We are professionals in our respective fields.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Best wishes,