Re: Installation under Ubuntu 16.04

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:

So I added them.
Then I have checked the Perl "core" modules and found that libjson-perl,
libpgobject-util-dbmethod-perl and libmoosex-nonmoose-perl were missing.

The missing libjson-perl dependency looks like a bug in the package.

  It's not missing as it's been a requirement in the package since May of this year ( viewable in the git repo, which yes I need to make public) although it is true that it's the 'xs' version (libjson-xs-perl) that is the one installed by default.  And was released with the first 1.4.x package, which was 1.4.30-1. back in July.

--
Robert J. Clay