Re: Installation under Ubuntu 16.04

> David,
>
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:21 PM, David G <..hidden..> wrote:
>>
>> I'm going to ask Robert (the team member that builds the packages) if he
>> can have a look at the specifics of why your install of 1.3.46 failed as we
>> probably will need to resolve that regardless.
>

>   That was already fixed in the more recent versions for the package.

I thank you all very much for the details you are providing.
Nevermind about 1.3: I'm going to use your repository (just like I'm
already using Postgres' one).

This issue with outdated packages is becoming a real problem with Ubuntu,
as the delay with newer packages depends mostly on Debian's.
I'll file another "bug" to Ubuntu for this in order to urge them to upgrade.

Thanks again: I'm going to pull those 250+  packages and see if I can
manage to run it!