Re: firefox doesn't know what to do with pl scripts

On 10/29/10 10:23, Br Nicholas Thirkettle OSB wrote:

[snip]

I would say stay with your version prior to 2.8 if it is still working well
for you. We wanted to try LedgerSMB but because our data has now been moved
past the fork it is too difficult to convert. I don't believe there is any
easy way but my understanding is that it is very simple if your data is
prior to the fork.

Br Nicholas

Just an after thought. You may want to contact Armaghan at Ledger123. He is
very well versed in both systems and can be a great resource for you. His
response times are usually quick but he is in England so there is a time
difference.

Cheers,

Br Nicholas

--
Br Nicholas Cuthbert Thirkettle OSB
St. Joseph's Monastery

email: ..hidden..
web: www.osbms.org

Thanks for the info. SQL-Ledger-2.6.27 works perfectly but perl-12.2 screw me up!
I'm getting some annoying messages, after upgrade to perl-12

Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at SL/IS.pm line 582.
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/mozilla/io.pl line 1414.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/mozilla/io.pl line 1422.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/mozilla/io.pl line 1445.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/mozilla/io.pl line 1470.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/mozilla/io.pl line 1516.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)

I'm in the process of downgrading to perl-5.8.8 but it is not an easy task on Gentoo.

--
Joseph