Re: firefox doesn't know what to do with pl scripts

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Joseph <..hidden..> wrote:
On 10/29/10 04:42, Adam Thompson wrote:
>Maybe too simple, but make sure the script headers are correct, that they *do* reference /usr/bin/perl?
>-Adam Thompson

Digging a bit deeper, it seems to me it is a bug in sql-ledger. I have found this link that describe the problem I have:
http://abacus.sql-ledger.com/userforum/forum_entry.php?id=173&page=1&category=0&order=time

Why positing version on the web that does not work, it is beyond my comprehension.

I'm on sql-ledger-2.6.27 but it makes me wander, wait for 1.3 or jump to 1.2?

--
Joseph