Re: Problem when using XXXX.pl files

Hi Stroller and Chris

I have gone through your emails and found the ledgersmb-httpd.conf is in the
following  /etc/apache2/conf.d folder, by virtue of this line in the install
notes  Copy ledgersmb-httpd.conf to /etc/apache2/conf.d. From looking at the
file the "AddHandler cgi-script .pl" directive is there in the file so my
question is the file in the correct place or should it be in the
/etc/apache2 folder as indicated by Strollers first instruction

$ sudo grep -iR ledgersmb-httpd.conf /etc/apache2/
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf:Include /etc/apache2/ledgersmb-httpd.conf
$

I also tried the Include in the httpd.conf file using the path
/etc/apache2/conf.d/ledgersmb-httpd.conf

After restarting the apache server I now ge the following when I try to
start the admin.pl file

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

awaiting your reply

Regards

Barneyr